2007-08-02

2007 Euro Tour --- Flight KL0878

I had no idea that the new terminal was so beautiful!! It's soooo much better than the old first terminal, but I heard that the new terminal leaks on a rainy day. Somehow, I'm not surprised. We were very lucky to have the seats next to the doors for ourselves, we can stretch our legs as much as we like ^^ The flight to Bangkok was very pleasant, the flight attendant was a bit old, but had a great sense of humour and was more than happy to help us out. We changed crews when we transferred at Bangkok, the new flight attendants were HOT, but I wasn't really satisfied with their service. They were always too busy to help you, and once I pressed the light to ask for the flight attendant, and 10 minutes later no one came, so I gave up in the end. We saw patches of bright light as we flew over the Netherlands, turned out they were farms for growing vegetables as well as flowers. We arrived at our destination at 5:45 in the morning....to be continued.

No comments: