2007-07-04

Congrats!!!

Just got great news!! My classmate from elementary school was admitted to UC Berkely!! Though she's undeclared, she's probably going to premed!! I'm so happy for her ^^ She's too modest and kept saying that she only got lucky, well I got lucky and only ended at NTU XD Hmmmm, wonder where she gets her good luck from, I could use some of that luck, hee hee!!
We did a lot of work today, most of our plans are made, t'was very tiring.
My stomach's still hurting like mad, I feel like I was gonna faint on the toilet seat =..=
Watched Smokin' Aces and Borat today, I guessed that the mafia boss was actually the fed that was supposed to be dead, so I was kinda disappointed. Borat's a really....."special" film, if you know what I mean. The scene where Borat was fighting with that fat guy, you know with both of them nude, reminded me of Jackass! And the scene where Borat was touching himself on the street, was really disgusting. I've read the critics on this movie, and they all say it's great, but it's just not my type of film.
Feeling really tired, sweet dreams everyone ^^

No comments: