2007-07-01

My new pair of slippers


Finally, I bought my cool new Reef slippers. Actually bought them for some time, but was really busy so I didn't have time to put it here.

I made it through my freshman year!! Hurrah!! Had a few bumps here and there, but I made it! The finals were torture and I blew my calculus (probably my mass&energy balance as well), oh well, not everything in life goes as you want it to. My mum gave me hell last night about me spending too much time on the computer. *sigh* Maybe I do, but I just can't resist the temptation of ptt,youtube,americas army,world of warcraft...XD After all, what's more comforting after a hard day than spending some time on the net ^^ laughing at hilarious video's on youtube, reading stupid stories on stupid clown...
My pals and I have started discussing our trip to europe, sure it's gonna be great, looking forward to it. for now.
by the way, i've found someone who has the same taste for music. ^^

No comments: